Bahama Grand Celebration – Cabins and Pricing
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s MV Grand Celebration is one of the best cruises to sails to Bahamas offering flexible cabin options for everyone. Here is some of the cabin images for your view.
Cabin Categories & Description
Please note: The cabin images and features as shown here are samples only. Actual configurations, fixtures, furniture, colors, and window/porthole views may differ.
- Departs Cruise Port of Palm Beach
- 6 P.M.
- You may start boarding at Noon
- Do Not Arrive at the port later that 4:45 P.M
- The ship will cruise all night while you enjoy all the ships shows, shopping, food and much more.
- Arrives in Grand Bahama Island
- 8 A.M. (Next Morning)
- Enjoy your Bahamas fun, Sun and beach day. You will have about 8 hours of Island time.
- Departs Grand Bahama Island
- 6 P.M.
- Do Not Arrive at the Bahamas port later that 5 P.M
- The bus, or cab driver, in the Bahamas, will know what time to Drop you at the Bahamas port.
- The ship will cruise all night while you enjoy all the entertainment, casino, dining and much more.
- Arrives back to Cruise Port of Palm Beach
- 7 A.M. (Next Morning)
- (Perfect for those 11 am or later flights)
Taxes of $61.78 per person are not included.
Gratuity of $24 per person, will be charged at the port